Two smart guys are looking for contracts :-)

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Two smart guys are looking for contracts :-)
Date: 2002-05-27 12:35:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

we ( me and Teodor) are looking for some postgresql, Web short-time contracts.
If somebody have some offering, please contact for details.
I estimate we'll have financial problem till autumn.
Our experience:

1. Search engines - small and medium scale for dynamic sites
(customized OpenFTS - openfts.sourceforge.net)
2. Full scale search engine for indexing web
3. Customized data types and indexed access
4. Dynamic web sites (mod_perl + Mason), distributive CMS with
role-based authorization, versioning, staging. Proved working
under high load (we did rather big informational web sites)

Some information is available from http://www.xware.ru/,
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83