Re: 8.3 driver status

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL - JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com
Subject: Re: 8.3 driver status
Date: 2008-01-30 08:33:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Devrim GNDZ wrote:

> 8.3.0 is about to be released. When will 8.3 JDBC driver go stable? I'd
> like to include the final version in the RPMs.

Good question. I don't think there are any outstanding patches that are
going to make it into 8.3, so I could release tomorrow night as long as
Dave is OK with that.

Dave, I know you wanted to backpatch the batch callable statment stuff,
but if we release a stable 8.3 driver, is it OK to just tell people to use
that? If not, when will that be ready? I'd like to give the packagers as
much time as possible to get the JDBC driver updated.

Kris Jurka