psql \lo_* quiet mode patch

From: Jeremy Drake <pgsql(at)jdrake(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql \lo_* quiet mode patch
Date: 2006-10-26 22:58:07
Lists: pgsql-patches
I sent this in a while back, but never heard anything about it.

This patch makes psql's \lo_* commands respect the -q flag (or other
methods of setting quiet mode) as well as HTML output mode.  This came in
very handy when writing a regression test which uses the \lo_import
command since it would otherwise output the OID of the new large object
which would be different every run.

Please let me know if it is ok, or if I need to do it differently.

--
Let me assure you that to us here at First National, you're not just a
number.  You're two numbers, a dash, three more numbers, another dash

pgsql-patches by date