Re: beta testing version

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Gary MacDougall <gary(at)freeportweb(dot)com>
Cc: mlw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>, Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-12-04 03:18:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Gary MacDougall wrote:

> I'm agreeing with the people like SePICK and erServer.
> I'm only being sort of cheeky in saying that they wouldn't have had a
> product had
> it not been for the Open Source that they are leveraging off  of.

So, basically, if I hadn't pulled together Thomas, Bruce and Vadim 5 years
ago, when Jolly and Andrew finished their graduate thesis, and continued
to provide the resources required to bring PgSQL from v1.06 to now, we
wouldn't be able to use that as a basis for third party applications
... pretty much, ya, that sums it up ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org