Re: Continuous inserts...

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Joerg Hessdoerfer <Joerg(dot)Hessdoerfer(at)sea-gmbh(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Continuous inserts...
Date: 2000-08-22 15:59:29
Lists: pgsql-sql

Wierd, I've not seen that behavior really, although I've never
done time sensitive stuff. It might be the time before the
shared cache updates? Not sure really. If you do the rule
inline with your inserts (rather than a second transaction)
does it still wait?

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com