Which driver should I use?

From: mmckenzie(at)unmc(dot)edu
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Which driver should I use?
Date: 2005-02-15 16:50:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

We just upgraded our postgres db server to pg 8.0.1.

Currently I'm still using the 75.215.jdbc3 driver which appears to be
working fine.

Do I need to upgrade to the 8.0-310 version of the driver?

It does not appear that the 8.0 driver is finished as it is not
distributed in the .jar format like the previous versions.

Is there a reason for this?

Please pardon my ignorance.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Programmer
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.