Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF

From: Jayadevan M <Jayadevan(dot)Maymala(at)ibsplc(dot)com>
To: Thomas Uzunoff <tuzunoff(at)linuxnewmedia(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF
Date: 2010-09-21 03:12:12
Lists: pgsql-novice
> From: Thomas Uzunoff <tuzunoff(at)linuxnewmedia(dot)de>
> To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
> Date: 20/09/2010 19:59
> Subject: Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL article online - PDF
> Sent by: pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
>
> sry, it just exist in german :(
>
> i will let you know if its available in english.
>
> Bests
> Thomas

I tried using google translate and oops..., not worth it.
Regards,
Jayadevan

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."