Job Posting

From: Christina_Harb(at)rapid7(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Job Posting
Date: 2007-09-21 14:48:29
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I would like to post the following Job for an Applications Data Architect
- Full-time Permanent Opportunity

Applications Data Architect / PostgreSQL DBA

- PostgreSQL
- Deep knowledge of database-backed application design and programming,
*Schema design
* SQL for reporting
* SQL query optimization
* Database tuning
- Some level of DB programming (Java/JDBC)
- Experience with very large data sets (tens or hundreds of millions of
- Knowledge of the following areas a big plus:
* Database-backed reporting
* Cashing / connection pooling strategies
*Bulk Data Transfer
- Lots of experience with one or more of the following:
* Microsoft SQL Server
* DB2
* PostgreSQL

Rapid7 develops leading edge enterprise security software protecting the
critical infrastructures of Fortune 1000 companies, and government
agencies. Our core is vulnerability assessment and risk management
solutions that scan all layers of a network in order to identify unwanted
wholes of access and present solutions.

Thank you,
Christina Harb
Please submit your resume to christina_harb(at)rapid7(dot)com
Phone - 310-373-7771

Thank you,

Christina Harb
Recruiting Manager
Rapid7 LLC
NeXpose - Winner! 2007 SC Magazine Award Best Buy!

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Derek BelroseDate: 2007-09-21 18:43:13