MS Access Link ODBC and table already exists?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MS Access Link ODBC and table already exists?
Date: 2002-07-16 20:45:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm not sure if this is an Access error or an ODBC error. I create a view
for my user that he attaches to a MS Access 7.0 dbase. Whenever he tries
to query or open the view, he get's an error message:
Table 'TMP%MAU@' already exists.
I had him create a new dbase, but he gets the same error message. He has
other views I've created and they work fine.
Any idea?

Thanks
Patrick