Re: problems using phpPgAmin

From: Richard_D_Levine(at)raytheon(dot)com
To: beyaNet <andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problems using phpPgAmin
Date: 2004-10-18 16:39:07
Lists: pgsql-sql
I really like pgadmin3:

                      <andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com>        To:       pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      pgsql-sql-owner(at)pos        Subject:  [SQL] problems using phpPgAmin
                      10/18/2004 11:28 AM

to those of you that may be using the above named admin tool, any ideas
why I am unable to login with the postgres username even though I have
amended the pg_hb file? Are there any other admin tools out there that
i could use on a a unix box?

many thanks

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: AndreasDate: 2004-10-18 16:39:56