Re: raise is not working

From: "CHRIS HOOVER" <CHRIS(dot)HOOVER(at)companiongroup(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: raise is not working
Date: 2004-09-23 17:04:00
Lists: pgsql-sql
tom,

They were a double quote.  I switched all of the double quotes out for single
quotes but still not go.  The function appears to run and return no results
but, I don't get any raises.  I have even tried moving the raises to be fire
first lines in the function, but to no avail.

That first assignment was ment to set SQL_Str to hold the value: select * from
clmhdr.  I don't think I need to single quotes.  That would set it to 'select
* from clmhdr', right???

I'm very confused as to why I'm not seeing anything here.

I looked at my settings, and client_min_messages, and server_min_messages are
both set to the default of notice.

Thanks for any help,

Chris
------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------