PostgreSQL in the UK press

From: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL in the UK press
Date: 2004-08-23 20:11:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

"PostgreSQL 8.0 will run on Windows"
ZDnet UK

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39164219,00.htm

...please respect that this is the output of a 40 minute interview where I
tried to emphasise my/the "PostgreSQL is ready for Enterprise computing"
viewpoint and that all opinions were my own, not those of the PostgreSQL
project as a whole.

I remain in contact with the ZDnet reporter, so if you have opinions,
express them now and I will try to make those next time we speak.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs