From: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL]
Date: 2003-01-06 20:22:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-general
Would RedHat sponsor us now that they have money? ;-)
How much per annum would it cost for is to get a box and user their
connection? - probably less than doing it ourselves. While we're on that
train of thought... Have any OSS sites ever thought about consolidating
everything and bidding on everyone's stuff as one big package? It could
probably save a whole lot...