cache lookup failed

From: "Graham Vickrage" <graham(at)digitalplanit(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: cache lookup failed
Date: 2000-02-24 17:08:50
Lists: pgsql-sql
I am relatively new to postgres, and am struggling with the following,

I am trying to set up a trigger on a table that deletes the foreign key
references in the child table,

I'm executing the delete command in the usual way (assuming already
connected)-

   delete from website where website_id = '$website_id';

which works fine when there is no trigger on the table but once the trigger
is created I get the following error -

fmgr_info: function 47172: cache lookup failed

Has anyone seen a similar problem, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Graham

pgsql-sql by date