PgAdmin III Bug: cannot enter national characters in query tool

From: "Matej Rizman" <matej(dot)rizman(at)guest(dot)arnes(dot)si>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAdmin III Bug: cannot enter national characters in query tool
Date: 2003-08-17 20:07:00
Lists: pgadmin-support
PgAdmin III 0.9.0 BETA 1 (Aug 6 2003) on Windows XP

(Slovenian letters: s with hachek and z with hachek) in query tool. I can
enter this character in other text boxes. If I switch keyboard layout to
English and press this key (i.e. key that is used in Slovenian keyboard
layout to enter š or ž), the characters [ and \ are displayed correctly.

Other characters can be entered without problem.

Regards,
Matej Rizman

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Roberto MenzaghiDate: 2003-08-18 07:52:11