ODBC problem and Access 2000

From: "Paul Rijke" <p(dot)rijke(at)truckland(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC problem and Access 2000
Date: 2000-02-08 11:54:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I've an ODBC problem using linked tables. With the latest ODBC version from
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/latest everything looks allright, thanks
to Moray McConnachie. The only thing is that I can't delete record from a
table using the odbc driver in datagrid view. The error I get is (translated
from dutch:( ) :

ODBC-delete has failed for linked table 'test5'.
Error while executing the query;
ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for (#1)

When i write a query like:

delete from test5 where id=1;

from within MS Access the record get deleted perfectly.

Does anyone knows what's going wrong.

Paul Rijke
Truckland B.V.
Basisweg 47
1043 AN AMSTERDAM
tel: 020 - 585 1234
fax: 020 - 585 1189
e-mail: p(dot)rijke(at)truckland(dot)nl *
website: http://www.truckland.nl *