BUG - dropping `{` & `}` in plperl

From: "Mark A(dot) Taff" <mark(at)libertycreek(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BUG - dropping `{` & `}` in plperl
Date: 2001-12-21 22:02:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
While writing libraries of functions in the execute SQL pane, whenever I
cut, copy, paste, or drag n’ drop, either from the same pane or different
panes, the brace characters `{}` disappear.  It is quite a pain to have to
add them back in every time.  This only affects plperl as far as I can tell.
I am running win2k, AMD K62-400 256MB, pgadmin 1.1.72, ODBC 7.19, PostgreSQL
7.1.3

Also in plperl functions, `#` cannot be used as a comment character, only
`--`, and then only at the beginning of a line.  I do not know if this is a
bug in plperl or pgadmin, but it is bothersome.

On the wishlist, a tab function for indenting function code in the SQL pane
would be very nice.  I like to indent 4 characters, and right now that means
a lot of spacing.

Thanks,

Mark A. Taff

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-12-23 21:17:02