Access2000 ODBC table linking issue

From: "Marc Bernatchez" <mbernat(at)total(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "roberth anderson" <roberth(at)jump-gate(dot)com>
Subject: Access2000 ODBC table linking issue
Date: 1999-08-31 22:20:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I'm aware that there is a known problem with Access 2000 while trying to
link to a postgreSQL database using the latest ODBC drivers for the win32
platform. Will this be fixed in an upcoming release of the driver? If so,
any expected date?

I badly need to be able to link to my existing databases and be able to
update them using a link to them.

Best regards,

Marc Bernatchez
E-mail: mbernat(at)total(dot)net