RE: Difference between insert a tuple in a table by function and by datasheet

From: "Cyril Slucki" <cslucki(at)cyberworkers(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Difference between insert a tuple in a table by function and by datasheet
Date: 2001-06-22 08:02:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc pgsql-sql

REMOVE
-----Message d'origine-----
De : pgsql-sql-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-sql-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org]De la part de DI Hasenöhrl
Envoyé : vendredi 22 juin 2001 09:23
À : pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org; pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Objet : [SQL] Difference between insert a tuple in a table by function and
by datasheet

Hi,

this is my 2nd attempt to get some links for my problem.
I don't know whether my question is so stupid or difficult or I'm in the
wrong list. Please let me know.

I have the following situation: ( I use MsAccess97 as frontend, ODBC
7.1.0003)
I insert tuples in a table with a plpgsql-function, called in a form via
VBA-code. It works fine, but I can't update these tuples in datasheet view.
ERROR: an other user has changed in the meantime.....but I'm the only.
When I insert tuples via datasheet view, I can update these tuples, but
only these.

I can't see a difference between the tuples inserted by the function and
datasheet, but it looks like, that the tuples are *marked*.

Please, give me some information to solve my problem.

Thanks
Irina

E-Mail: i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at