Qeustion pgadmin2 develop

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Qeustion pgadmin2 develop
Date: 2003-04-02 12:41:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

There are many new functionalities for pgadmin2 that I would want to develop.
I wonder if it has sense to make them or of it it is worth the pain.
How much time will want that the pgadmin3 before to us usable?
I see that the development and much assets.
What I must make?

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Hai bisogno di un nuovo decoder per guardare le partite della tua squadra del cuore? Trovalo qui!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=765&d=2-4