SSH connection timing out

From: "Jeremy Smith" <jer(at)highboard(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSH connection timing out
Date: 2004-02-15 02:24:40
Lists: pgsql-admin
I know this isn't strictly a postgresql question, but I'm sure it applies to
others out there using psql.  If I am working in psql from SSH and switch to
another window, it seems that there is a very short window of time before
the window freezes and doesn't allow any more input.  Does anyone know how
to change the setting that controls how much time the window can remain
without input before it shuts down?

Thanks,
Jeremy