Re: Documentations method and member pgadmin vb

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd'" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: 'Frank_Lupo Frank_Lupo' <frank_lupo(at)telemail(dot)it>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Documentations method and member pgadmin vb
Date: 2002-03-13 08:53:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Looks good actually. Produces docs in almost exactly the format used by MSDN
by scanning the project and using pre-specified format comments inline in
the code.

The only downside that I could see is that it doesn't work out the class
hierarchy - it just shows all the classes at the same level.

I'm not sure whether we want to use it or not though - it would require a
lot of work to get the code ready for it, and discipline to keep the
comments in the right format.

Take a look and see what you think...

Regards, Dave.