Re: ODBC changes

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: ODBC changes
Date: 2001-11-27 08:59:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Sorry Bruce (& Hiroshi). I build the distributions using the VC++ IDE, not
the makefile - I didn't notice the addition of md5.c.

On that note, isn't the fact that md5.h is only included if MD5_ODBC is
defined a bug seeing as md5.h is *where* it's defined? (if you see what I
mean!). I got it to compile by defining MD5_ODBC in the project settings but
that does add a couple of ugly warnings about macro redefinitions.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-11-27 09:04:52