Short Postgres contract in UK (local/remote)

From: Ian J Cottee <ian(at)cottee(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Short Postgres contract in UK (local/remote)
Date: 2005-06-26 23:48:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We are an Open Source company based in Liverpool, England. We do a
lot of development work based around postgres / python and zope and
currently have a requirement for a contractor to spend approximately
10 days working on reviewing the sql structure of an existing
application, reviewing the indexing, queries, views, triggers
(written in plpython), field structures etc with a view to improving
the application performance. The work could be carried out in a 10
day block or split into smaller sessions to suit you.

Ideally we'd prefer somebody who can visit our offices (we also have
an office in Brussels, Belgium) but any contractor who feels they may
be be able to offer their expertise in this matter is invited to apply.

If interested please email details of your experience and expertise
to icottee(at)bluefountain(dot)com

Many thanks in advance

Ian Cottee
Blue Fountain Systems Ltd

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Leanne GetzDate: 2005-07-08 18:20:40