Re: Postgres logs

From: "Delao, Darryl W" <ddelao(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres logs
Date: 2003-03-27 21:52:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

All,

I am having a really hard time getting logging to work in postgres.
What do i need to uncomment and/or change in the .conf file for this to
work. Under var/log i see a file called pgsql but it has nothing in it.
I have played with different ways to try to turn logging on and nothing
works. I want all connection type messages, errors, etc to go to this
file under /var/log

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Darryl