Using nmake against cvs source

From: Khoa Do <kdo(at)stratacare(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using nmake against cvs source
Date: 2001-11-09 02:57:04
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello guys,

I tried to follow the instructions documented in this
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/install-win32.html
doing it the nmake way.

However, I got this error message:
help.c(30) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sql_help.h': No
such file or directory

I was wondering if I was missing anything. I am not attempting to do it the
cygwin way. I know this is the pgsql-cygwin mailing list but I wanted to
try this list before I asked the hackers. Yes, I do have valid reasons why
I want to build against cvs (because I like pain) and I tried to browse
through the archives for a clue. Please email to me because I don't
subscribe to this mailing list. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks