Solaris Platform support!

From: "amish seth" <amish_iitd(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: ams(at)one(dot)com
Subject: Solaris Platform support!
Date: 2000-08-23 21:04:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I have iODBC Driver manager(Version 2.5) installed on Solaris 2.6. If I use
OpenLink ODBC driver for postgreSQL then I am able to connect to the
database(PostgreSQL 7.0) but when I use psqlODBC Driver I am not able to do
the same.

Can I have iODBC Driver manager, psqlODBC driver combination working on
Solaris or I will have to go ahead with iODBC(Openlink Driver manager) with
their Postgres ODBC driver in Solaris environment. I am asking this question
because in most of documentation I have seen psqlODBC with Linux OS not with
Solaris OS.

Regards
Amish