Fwd: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ... now what?

From: Jeff Weeks <jweeks(at)rci(dot)rutgers(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ... now what?
Date: 2004-06-17 22:01:52
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Thank you so much! I have the port running and all seems well. Now
I'm wondering if there's anything magical to add Postgres support to
PHP4 under Apache2? I uncommented the line for the php_pgsql extension
in the php.ini. I know it's the right ini because I'm verifying using
phpinfo.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

Jeff