I have a slight preference for April 10, but I think I could do April
3 as well. What time of day would the event end?
Quinn Weaver Consulting, LLC
Full-stack web design and development
On Mar 3, 2010, at 8:03 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> So I'm thinking of holding off until April 3 or April 10 for the
> Reason: I'd like to encourage other user groups to hold one, and
> need lead time. I'm also thinking of video conferencing between the
> various test-fests.
> And, frankly, I could use some additional organization time.
> Do people have a preference between April 3 and 10?
> --Josh Berkus
In response to
sfpug by date
|Next:||From: Dirk Jagdmann||Date: 2010-03-04 20:20:40|
|Subject: Re: Proposed date/time/location for Test-Fest 9|
|Previous:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2010-03-04 18:45:53|
|Subject: Proposed date/time/location for Test-Fest 9|