data integrity

From: "Thomas J Keller" <kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: data integrity
Date: 2007-03-30 17:38:06
Lists: pdxpug
Greetings,
Now that I've gotten over my personal stumbling block with Pg. I'm
actually going to start developing a Pg solution to running my core
facility. As I mentioned last meeting, to this point I've used the
very "user friendly", but limited and increasingly expensive,
FilemakerPro database application. One of the biggest problems we
have is data integrity. Would one of the local gurus like to give a
talk on strategies for improving data integrity?

thanks,

Tom K
kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu
503-494-2442

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Rich ShepardDate: 2007-03-30 19:57:04