Re: No server instrumentation Debian Etch AMD64 /Pg8.1/ PgAdmin-III 1.4??

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "PgAdmin-support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No server instrumentation Debian Etch AMD64 /Pg8.1/ PgAdmin-III 1.4??
Date: 2005-12-15 16:00:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, but they are part of the pgAdmin bundled code, so naturally fllow
the pgAdmin version numbers unless we break them out completely. Also of
course, future versions of pgAdmin may require enhanced admin packs so
it makes sense to match the pgAdmin version to the admin pack version,
so even if we make it safe to use an older version, people can see they
may need to upgrade.

Regards, Dave