Re: Schema bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>,"Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema bug
Date: 2005-12-08 15:39:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

The first thing that springs to mind is that we can only tell that it is
*not* a system schema from it's name. The normal test (oid <
LAST_SYSTEM_OID) doesn't work because it's created during (in
template1/template0 at least).

/D

pgadmin-hackers by date

Previous:From: Florian G. PflugDate: 2005-12-08 15:33:16