Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4380 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/dlg

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4380 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/dlg
Date: 2005-07-21 14:03:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

You delete 20 columns a minutes? If you don't like it, turn off the
confirm delete option. Oh, you did already didn't you? :-)

It has happened to me on more than one occasion, and I have had reports
of this before, as well as one today that reminded me of the issue when
I happened to have 5 minutes spare.

/D