Re: compilation problems on Mandrake 10.1

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "roy vinner" <roypivn(at)indiana(dot)edu>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: compilation problems on Mandrake 10.1
Date: 2005-07-14 19:53:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

[Removed Mark & Frank from the CC as they aren't active pga3
developers]

Oh, I thought you were still having trouble getting wxGTK to compile
properly. So, the current situtation is that you have wxGTK 2.6.1 built
and installed as per the pgAdmin instructions (except the mimetype
option), along with the stc and ogl modules?

If so, have you tried removing, and un-tarring a fresh copy of pgAdmin's
source? If not, please do so.

Finally, if it still won't compile, what version of pgAdmin are you
trying to use?

> Dave: Could you, please, pass this e-mail to the developers?

Not the wx developers - I don't know any of them or subscribe to their
mailing lists.

Regards, Dave.