Re: pgweb cvs

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gevik Babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgweb cvs
Date: 2005-06-08 16:21:58
Lists: pgsql-www

________________________________

From: pgsql-www-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-www-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Gevik Babakhani
Sent: 08 June 2005 16:39
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgsql-www] pgweb cvs

Dear All,

Is the pgweb cvs up-to-date? I could not find the www/doc/8.0
directory!

I hope so - the main website updates itself from CVS every hour, so
what's in CVs is what you see!

The docs are actually in the database, and are dispatched by
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/co.php/portal/system/docs.
php

(ignore the www module by the way, it's the old website. Look at the
portal module).

Regards, Dave.