Re: Site way slow, please check

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, <fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com>, <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Site way slow, please check
Date: 2005-01-20 08:43:48
Lists: pgsql-www

Hmm, looking more closely, it seems there's only a few things that could
probably go - 7.2.x, CVSUP and NT_Support_Files for example.

However, how much load does this take (I got varying reports from none
to loads on IRC)? Perhaps we should scrounge another server and offload
all the bt stuff?

Regards, Dave