FW: [webmaster] new web site

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Omar Kilani" <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, "Emily Boyd" <emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org>
Subject: FW: [webmaster] new web site
Date: 2004-12-22 16:50:36
Lists: pgsql-www

Omar/Emily,

I just received the following email from a user. Personnally I don't
have a problem with the blue, but I have had difficulty with some of the
light grey text, as well as the font size. After a day of looking at the
site I eventually upped the font size in FF one notch - something I've
never needed to do on other sites.

FWIW I'm a little short sighted which doesn't affect my monitor usage,
and run at 1600x1200 on a 21" monitor, so it's not particularly small.

Anyone else having similar problems? What solutions might work without
upsetting the design?

Regards, Dave