Re: Mirror cleanup

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mirror cleanup
Date: 2004-11-13 11:44:34
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm deleting those that clearly haven't sync'ed for a long time.
Renumbering is a whole different problem, because most have vhosts setup
for a specific hostname - only the newer ones are *.postgresql.org. I
forgot about that when I rehashed Vince's old code and we lost most of
the mirrors for a few days a couple of years back :-(

I'm also looking at rewriting the sync detection system to give much
better control over out of date or broken mirrors. I expect to be able
to add email warnings to tell admins (and us) that there is a problem,
and be able to detect broken ftp paths and vhost configs.

Regards, Dave.