Re: [pgadmin-support] Multiple selections delete bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Virgil Frum" <virgil(at)netappi(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Multiple selections delete bug
Date: 2004-10-07 18:47:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, dunno about that - it's almost certainly part of wxWidgets which I
know little about the internals of :-( Andreas might be able to help
though...

> Can I find some readme about how to build a binary from
> sources without
> VC++?

No, there isn't one because we always use VC++. You *might* be able to
get it to build under Mingw, but I don't think anyone tried it in quite
some time.

Regards, Dave.