Re: psqlODBC / install / WinXP

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Stuart Kendrick" <skendric(at)fhcrc(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlODBC / install / WinXP
Date: 2004-07-22 07:27:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hmm, I think I have. You only need a subset of what you have to get
listed in the ODBC driver manager normally - most of the registry
entries and the driver itself are not actually required (of course, it
won't work too well, but it should be listed). I can only think there is
something awry with the driver manager on your PC :-(.

> i've been wanting to use visio to document the schema in my
> postgres databases ... i like visio and use it frequently for
> other tasks. but i bet that other tools exist, perhaps in
> the Unix world -- i'll go hunting for them.

Hmm, I use Visio a lot as well, but never had much success with it
documenting databases.

Regards, Dave.