Re: 07.05.0001 Snapshot available

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 07.05.0001 Snapshot available
Date: 2004-07-21 07:31:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

We do that for the windows version because 9x can get upset with
multiple .'s in filenames. The source tarball is normally dotted though,
but was helpfully renamed by a colleague who emailled it to me yesterday
so I could upload it from home. In my flu-induced hazy state I didn't
notice :-( Fixed now.

Regards, Dave.