Re: Remove email search

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remove email search
Date: 2004-07-13 13:58:57
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Bruce,

It's been fixed and on new hardware (not hub.org's) for about a month
now:

A search of all mailing lists for 'referential integrity' (without the
quotes) just showed me a page of results in about 2 seconds:

Documents 1-10 of total 1851 found. Searching in 377703 documents took
0.145 seconds.

Regards, Dave.