Re: psqlodbc versioning

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Mark Slagell" <ms(at)iastate(dot)edu>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlodbc versioning
Date: 2004-07-08 07:13:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

07.03.0200 is current. We changed to using ODBC notation for the version
which includes leading zeros and adds a couple on the end.

WRT to the lock issue, I haven't checked, but I suspect that the driver
doesn't report it because PostgreSQL simply waits for it to clear before
continuing (or detecting a deadlock and aborting the transaction). I'm
not sure that the driver is supposed to report it off the top of my head
though.

Regards, Dave.