Re: Is there going to be an installer for V8 Beta 3?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tim Penhey" <tim(at)penhey(dot)net>,<pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is there going to be an installer for V8 Beta 3?
Date: 2004-10-14 19:50:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Yes, however there is a patch to fix inconsistent exports from libpq.dll in the queue that I wish to get applied first because there are various parts of the installation from different sources all relying on getting one version of the same DLL (well, one version of it's API to be precise).

I'd rather not apply the patch when building the installer just in case it later gets rejected and re-worked for the main tree.

Regards, Dave