Re: 1.4.2?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 1.4.2?
Date: 2006-03-06 08:26:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I have, and yes, it /should/, but I've seen enough weird link failures caused by missing libs that were thought not to be needed for it to make me nervous. You can obviously test it properly on Debian though, so it you want a port specific patch I don't object.

I'll certainly apply the patch in trunk though (perhaps modified a little as I've been rehashing much of that code recently).

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2006-03-06 09:01:49