Re: RE : [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin website translations

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Guillaume LELARGE" <gleu(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
Cc: "Renaud Fortier" <renaud(dot)fortier(at)fsaa(dot)ulaval(dot)ca>,"Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE : [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin website translations
Date: 2006-01-26 08:50:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
 [Cc'd to -hackers for further input]

Technically, yes, this can be done however, the sheer size of the docs
is a major problem. In addition, you'd also have to be really quick with
translation updates - when we release new versions of PostgreSQL, we
have about a 4 day window between source tarballs and release
announcement. In that time, I have to update the pgAdmin docs, make sure
everything in bang up to date and build the pgInstaller release, and
pgAdmin (if there is one). It's hectic enough as it is.

I think the best option would probably be to offer an alternate helpfile
as a separate download?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-01-26 08:52:48