pgadmin-support] Beta 3

From: "Larry Silvermintz" <larrys(at)ucla(dot)edu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin-support] Beta 3
Date: 2009-05-11 00:22:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

In the query tool, it would be good if the program links to the latest help
screens for the context-sensitive (F1) help. You are currently pointing to
8.3, whereas I'm running 8.4. It would be best to provide an entry in the
Options dialog, allowing the user to point to a desired location, either a
local install file (my preference), or one at Postgresql. Thus, PGAdmin
would point as desired, regardless of which engine the user chose for that
session.

Appreciatively,
Larry Silvermintz, Ph.D. | Biologist & Engineer
(510) 705-1432 | Invention: image