BWPUG Meeting Wednesday 12-8/2009

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting Wednesday 12-8/2009
Date: 2009-12-08 17:59:02
Lists: bwpug
Howdy All,

Just a reminder that tomorrow night is our scheduled night for the
BWPUG meeting. Being so close to the holidays we'll try to keep it
light; primary topic of discussion is likely to be the new 8.4.2
release scheduled for tomorrow.

We also have a guest attendee tomorrow; Hubert Lubaczewski, aka Depesz
from Depesz's blog, is in town from Poland, so we'll make sure he
doesn't sneak out before the PUG meeting.

And in case you forgot, the meeting is at the usual time, 6:30PM at
OmniTI world headquarters, located at 7070 Samual Morse Drive,
Columbia, 21046.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com/

bwpug by date