Re: error when running postermaster!

From: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Patrick Wu' <skyroom(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: error when running postermaster!
Date: 2003-06-19 09:36:33
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

It looks like the local messages don't like your locale :(
In postgresql.conf try changing to LC_MESSAGES = 'C'
pgsql-general might be able to help more.
hth,
- Stuart
P.S. Sorry for the format mangling the disclaimer adder forces on me :(

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.