I have tested the beta3 on WinNT and here are the results:
- I was unable to compile ecpg due to the ":=" instead of "=" in defining
LIBPQDIR and some other variables in Makefile.global.in
- pg_id (and also pg_encoding) executable was not removed during "make
clean" - there was no $(X) appended to the executable name for rm
- I have added result for int2, int4, float8 and geometry regression tests
- int2, int2 - yet another message for too large numbers ;-)
- float8 - it is problably a bug in the newlib C library - it has no
error message for numbers with exponent -400
- geometry - differences in precision of float numbers
- I have added appropriate lines into resultmap file
- I have modified the script regress.sh to use "case" statement when testing
the hostname. For cygwin the script is called with "i686-pc-cygwin" (on my
machine) as a parameter and this was not catched with the "if" statement.
The check was done for PORTNAME (win) and not HOSTNAME (i.86-pc-cygwin*).
The patch for described modifications is included.
All this modifications can be applied to "current" tree too.
The compilation was done on CygwinB20.1 with gcc 2.95, cygipc library 1.05.
The binaries were able to run also on the newest development snapshot
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Lamar Owen||Date: 2000-03-31 13:55:08|
|Subject: pgAccess change|
|Previous:||From: Magnus Hagander||Date: 2000-03-31 12:43:08|
|Subject: RE: ...copy hack|